Here are my home remedies for hair loss that I started with because they were less expensive and easy to do. Suffering from dandruff and then thinning hair I started investigating home remedies that could help my hair. I have successfully stopped my hair loss and dandruff and now have confidence when I go out.
What most people don’t realize is that there are specific things you can do at home to encourage healthier hair without spending allot of money. Buying hair loss vitamins is your best bet to get hair thicker and encourage growth. These types of hair loss vitamins will ensuring your getting the required nutrients for your hair but here are some simple things I have found that work and not just for me but for others also.
My Hair Loss Home Remedies
• Boil a ¼ cup of mustard oil and add a dash of lemon juice and 100 grams of henna leaves. Once cooled massage into the scalp and leave for at least 4 hours then wash it out. This is considered the best home remedy for hair loss.
• Rinse hair twice a week with a mixer of apple cider vinegar and sage tea.
• Home made Rogaine: Mix 1 tsp. of yucca root, 1 tsp. of cayenne into 2 cups of boiling water. Let it cool and apply to the scalp, this will increase circulation and blood flow to follicles which stops hair loss.
• Mix 1 cup Aloe Vera gel, 4 tbs. apple cider vinegar, 1 tbs. nettle tincture, 1/2 tsp. vitamin E oil and 1/2 tsp. rosemary essential oil. Apply a small amount on the thinning area once a day.
• Make an Elma Oil Topical – Boil a ½ cup of coconut oil adding Alma pieces for about 15 min. Let cool and apply to the scalp. Wash out before you go to bed.
• Create a paste made from ¼ cup of olive oil, two drips of honey, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply 15 min before you bathe.
• Grind two tablespoons of lime seeds and black pepper in a small amount of water and apply this on the scalp each morning. This is a forgotten about home remedy for hair loss that works.
• You can get all your B vitamins which are required to stop hair loss just by maintain a balanced diet with exercise. Include lots of water, plenty of raw fruits and vegetables and you will see results in a few months not to mention you will feel better.
• A good home remedy for graying hair is boiling a mixture of curry leaves, Bhringraj (Eclipta elba), Amala, corals, iron and black sesame seeds together. Let dry and apply to the scalp. Also add curry leaves to your diet as they contain a rich amount of nutrients that encourage healthy hair.